Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SOS's Turner kills 1st Amendment right and ANY opponents.

Don 'Old Preach' Silva posted+
"Makes me ill to see people like Michelle lauded as a 'leader'. Talk about airball."
-
Later comments on the same SOS forum thread.
'CalifNative' posted to Joe Turner

With respect Mr Turner....
couldn't this be in a PM to me?
I guess not.
So... those who dish it out should be able to take it too.
(Contrary to your previous attack posting comments to me) I will stay On Topic:
NMI and other clubs like AVMM were at Simi (sanctuary church protest) and also made the day a success.
Why not thank and include them? It's so easy. They were there too. That is factually correct. It was a group's effort.
Allowing or commenting directly at anyone who is pointing out the (forum post comment)exclusion of them (NMI & AVMM) being listed in public posts could be seen as the first step in an attempt to incite ridiculously stupid drama on these boards between members of both organizations.
That was NOT my purpose. I include everyone who worked. That is only being fair. I am inclusive in these 'great victory for all' matters. Inclusiveness is prudent and has no agenda. Inclusiveness like this should help in inter-club rivalry and smooth feathers.
Anything else you said to me on this matter, to be also frank, is malicious speculation operating on biased wrong conclusions and could be seen as another attempt to incite ridiculously stupid drama on these boards between members of both organizations.
I won't take it that way.
I am reacting to others posting actions and giving my honest opinion. I didn't start this, please look elsewhere.
I enjoy SOS for it's hard work and it's overall stand-up integrity on dealing with confusing matters.
my best,
CN
-
Posted by Joe 'Save our state' Turner response to CN comments..
CN
I am not the only one that senses a desire on your part to create friction with your posts. Others have similarly expressed their exasperation with your tone, pessimism and seeming preference to instigate or antagonize others.
Make a conscious decision to rethink your posts before you make them otherwise you will no longer be welcome here.