Saturday, November 22, 2008

D. Slater deceitful and NMI forum's heavily censored smear propaganda

Here is the story of one member who was smeared because they would not kiss D. Slater's ass and be a 'yes-man'.

Hello EDITED OUT,
I consider you a friend from our our common politicalviews. This might be a wasteof time to send. But, I am really hoping youwill accept this truthful email to clear up a private matter between you and I.
I have respected you. I NEVER insulted you on the NMI forums.
You were insulted by Dennis Slater, who took over my 'Seenitall' account after banning me many months ago and impersonated me ( in that account name) to insult other MMI members on the forums.
This is a true fact.
The easy test for this simple fact is to see that Dennis is the only person who gets anything out of banning me and publicly smearing me by playing my sock 'seenitall' puppet on the NMI forums today. I have never publicly insulted you. That's not my style. I get nothing out of trying to make you aware of this fact. But, I really hate to see good people manipulated by Dennis Slater.
Here is what happened to smear me personally and to deceive you into being Dennis' clueless ally: Mr. Slater has been working overtime on banning me outof NMI since I was invited (three times) to re-join NMI months ago. I finally cautiously re-joined. I was forgiving of all the spinless trash that was Dennis said towards me and my reputation and I decidedto try to continue my work fighting illegal immigrationmission on that BBS by just ignoring Slater. Now, I know that was my small judgement error. Slater is supposed to be a PATRIOT! The Slater revenge campaign has began again. **Take a search/look at the NMI forums and review the "Joke" titled thread. Dennis impersonated me to write that harsh post calling NMI member, Mark 'rewhblcain' Cain 'an idiot'. I did not write that nasty harsh response....Dennis did. I would not use those terms. (**BACKSTORY TRUTH: Many days before, I had been quietly locked out/banned from the NMI forums earlier that week without notice or reason. That night of my quiet NMI banning, I wrote a NMI Private Message to several NMI friend members (using the NMI PM service) warning them about Dennis that Dennis isreading NMI's PMs and they are not really private since I know Dennis reads those PM's and then he can take vindictive harsh actions against the NMI member/writer because of the PM content he doesn't like after reading it.) When things were right, Dennis postedthe harsh 'an idiot' response to Mark 'rewhblcain'Cain to sickly impersonate me to get people to turn against me.
**I DENY I WROTE THAT.**
Many other NMI friends that have been emailing me privately knowing I was already gone/banned from the forum many days before by Dennis's sick spineless actions. Dennis' impersonating me in that posting (that un-charactistically was not me) post was a just public excuse so Dennis could publicly bann me off the BBS/forums for this lest little slight, NOT DONE BY ME. It was a gutless's act of a coward. Slater has done/said much worse (many times against meand my friends) with no drastic forum moderating forum actions. It seems that forum moderating ethics are not present in NMI forums. Dennis S. has had total control over my "seenitall"profile since quietly banning me and you can tell it when my 'seenitall' profile wass porting it's new insulting "gay" comments and dunce-cap pics. Sam 'SZ in westLA' Z has forum posted comments pointing that out to NMI member's. Dennis is only showing others his coward revenge on me and on my good reputation. Apparently, Slater will do anything to stay on top leading his no-conscience sheep. I won't be anyones sheep...Dennis' or Govt's or illegal or democrats'....PERIOD!
There is strict censorship at NMI forums. You really can't trust anything you read on NMI. Because Slater edits/censors threads out, he lies by impersonating NMI members saying ridiculous things or he cowardly inserts/adds his own biase comments to older posts against the original author if any the post's author member seems to be getting any positive attention/approval from other general NMI members. He is so jealouse of others and doesn't work well with members.
I apologise for any typing errors, but the facts areall true.+++
Tony "NMI's seenitall"