Friday, February 21, 2014

Looking for a Seminar or Convention Speaker or Guest? Continue reading...

Hello~~

*Do you know of or are you on the organizing commitee of an upcoming sci-fi convention?
*Are you in a sci-fi club who will be putting on a future convention?
*Maybe, you would be interested in having another guest who could entertain, host and provide some unique programming panels?

I am an professional union actor in Hollywood. I have an partial resume on my IMDB entry. LINK:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0312964/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

I have had roles in Bruce Campbell's 'Army of Darkness', Ron Howard's 'Apollo 13', 'Contact', and 'Spawn'. In 'Sliders' and the CD-ROM game- 'Wing Commander 4' (Starring- Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell, John Rhys-Davies). In both projects, I was John Rhys Davies' double and stand-in. Also, I had roles in 'Deep Impact', Joe Dante's film for Dreamworks- 'Small Soldiers', and in 'City of Angels' starring Nich Cage, Meg Ryan, and Dennis Franz. In 'City of Angels', I was also Dennis's double and stand-in. I have worked in the comedies: 'Bean' and Mel Brook's 'Dracula'. In television, I have worked in 'The Invaders' with Scott Bakula, and in 'Home Improvement' with "Al"- Richard Karns. I worked building props and sets on production team for Star Trek TNG and Voyager.

I have been a guest at several Californian and western state sci-fi conventions already. (References upon request- :~))
Also, I have been a convention committee member and programming panel director at Gallifrey one #1 through #7, William Cambell's 'FanstastiCon', 'Phil & Ed's EXCELLANT Convention', 'LosCon', three years at 'MikomiCon' (Animae) at CSUN, 'CONisaur', 'WesterCon', 'SherLocko'Con', 'MystiCon' Sacramento Ca, and some others in Arizona. I organized a Star Wars celebrity BBQ and autography dinner in Pasadena with Europe's International Science Fiction Federation with the help of my local club 'Deep Space 101'. While working at these larger convention events, I have been asked to screen several of my personally produced video projects. These include my Sean Connery's career retrospective and my comedy 'Star Trek- Redshirt Insurance' commercial. I can exhibit some 80+ hours of the best fan produced videos (StarTrek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Fantasy, Horror, etc.) donated by video makers friends and collected by myself over many decades of fan video maker interests. I can exhibit major studio's seldom seen 'Behind-the Scenes' and 'blooper' crew wrap-parties videos collected from my production experiences.

I have produced and been a member of several convention event programming panels about costuming and prop construction. I hold these panels illustrated by my extensive major film costume, props, and memorablia collections.

I have personally built and exhibited my FULL scale 'Doctor Who' TARDIS console (type 40- Tom Baker years). It was built for a local Doctor Who fan-based video titled "The Aziltine Holocaust". This same fan video, I also exhibited in seminar or convention fan video screening rooms. Speaking of Doctor Who, I worked on projects, been a close friend in the USA and made his video projects for the actor that played 'Sargent Benton' on U.N.I.T. John Levene aka John Anthony Blake.

If this sounds interesting, please contact me by email. Pass on your mailing address and email address so I can send you my press kit with all the details!
Thanx,
looking forward to hearing from you !! :~)