Monday, August 6, 2012

IN THE NEWS- From his Blog, Scifi mental patient with his guns...


FROM another mental patient's public BLOG (J. Whiting of Riverside or Ontario ???) comes the PROOF.....
From http://henglaar.livejournal.com/8818.html
Random mental flotsam and jetsam
Personal log, stardate 00602.18.

I am concerned about my stability, which is now subject to change as the result of a necessary reduction in my medications. I have been taking some 225mg of Abilify, which has been working, and apparently working well. To achieve this dosage, I need to take a 150mg capsule and a 75mg capsule. Unfortunately, when my doctor gave me my next three months' worth of medication, all they sent her was the 150mg capsules. Given how powerful Abilify is, and the unpleasantness of the side-effects associated with changing doses, and last, that I am reaching the top of the safe curve (300mg) with the drug, I have decided to decrease the dose rather than increase it. I have been on a careful reduction regimen for about a week and a half now, and I am feeling noticeable effects in my emotions. It is my hope that these are temporary, being a side-effect of the ongoing reduction. Otherwise, I get to gradually scale up to the 300mg dosage, which is some 33% greater than what I was taking before. I shall have to advise my friends and colleagues to advise me if they see any substantial personality changes.
On the good news side, I have not seen a living cockroach in several days now. It is premature to say that I've won the fight with the little hitchhikers, but it is not too early to entertain the first glimmerings of hope on the subject.Appropos of cockroaches, of a somewhat larger variety, it is my intention, after my next disability check, to run a couple of bricks of ammunition through the pistols, especially the .38. My walls are thinner now, and a failure to hit my target in the unlikely event of a home invasion could have dangerous consequences for my neighbors. Being fundamentally and completely opposed to unnecessary injury or death to all living things, it is therefore a duty to make certain that I continue to only hit what I aim for. I may also rent a pair of shooting glasses so I can remove my own. It strikes me as logical that I maintain proficiency out to about thirty feet even with my glasses off, in the unlikely event I am caught without them on.On the bad news side, I am rummaging about the house, trying to find my new digital camera. Given that the home is considerably neater and more organized (so far) than my old one, there are relatively few places it could hide that I have not already checked. I am concerned about the possibility that a woman who asked me to do some photography for her website may have found herself tempted to do something truly foolish. For a variety of reasons, I am hoping that is not the case.And all the streetwalkers along Holt have my sympathies tonight: it's damned cold and starting to rain again. I'm exceedingly grateful to be snug in my own warm nest tonight.I got a chance to see Larry and Cherie tonight, and even help out a bit on their display at the Ontario Mills Mall today, even though I arrived about their original departure time. The author who was promoting his space-related book and who'd asked them to put up their displays to kill three birds with one stone, asked the mall for and was granted additional time, so instead of leaving at about 3:00 p.m., we left closer to 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.I also spoke with Jim on the phone today and was delighted to hear that he was feeling much better and recovering fairly quickly. While additional scans are needed to verify, it would appear that the ultrasonic lithotripsy finished the work the more invasive laser lithotripsy had so effecively started.Last, people who wish to be added to or dropped from the Friends list for this journal should contact me with their information so I can do so, or they can so comment here.ENDENTRY=
This mental patient living in Riverside BLOGs openly about his mental problems and talks about his guns, great.

No comments: