Thursday, February 11, 2010

MMP leader, Jim Gilchrist speaks about his court VICTORIES...

Dear Minutemen,

Thank you for posting the two trial results on your site that completely exonerate me from all the false accusations made about the MMP by some sinister individuals who, three years ago, set out to destroy the organization and stop the immigration lawlessness awareness campaign.

I hope these two court decisions, both decisively in my favor, finally put to rest any suspicion that I am a criminal monster as deliberately falsely portrayed for the past three years by those complete mindless beasts (the hijackers) who tried to steal the Minuteman Project in a futile effort to destroy it.

Since one of their legal advisors from the firm of Gilbert and Marlow in Santa Ana, Ca. has close ties and connections to La Raza, it is appearing more and more that these bandits were working at the whim of La Raza or some other pro-illegal alien group. MMP lawyers are suing Gilbert & Marlowe for legal malpractice due to that law firms deemed unscrupulous actions.

The hijackers are long-time personal friends with journalist Frank Mickadeit of the Orange County Register (Santa Ana, Ca.) newspaper, and it appears he also conspired with them to disrupt the Minuteman Project and the minuteman movement by writing commentaries about me and the Project that deliberately and falsely claimed that the MMP and its leaders were criminals conducting all sorts of criminal activities from within the MMP.

Americans, this stuff is beyond the twilight zone. It is so surreal that it is almost unbelievable. I have always thought "framing" someone was something that only happened in fictional movies. I never thought in my life that I would ever be the victim of a "framing," but I was. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! (yep, still in disbelief that all of this actually happened).

I will again re-file federal and state criminal actions against the perpetrators as soon as I am done suing them next month in a civil trial. I have already gotten one arrested and put in the slammer. He is out now on probation. He stands being returned to prison for five years for violating his probation.

I also intend to include "dirty" journalist Frank Mickadeit as a possible "person of interest" in any criminal investigation.

As a former "clean, honest and respectable" newspaper reporter (from the early 70s), I am appalled that so-called journalist Frank Mickadeit would stoop so low as to deliberately write lies to intentionally distort the truth in the eyes of a newspaper's readership. His actions speak volumes about today's rampant corruption within the ranks of the media. In my opinion, people like Mickadeit are no different than bribe-taking politicians, drug-dealing cops, pedophile priests, or Wall Street thieves. They are all dirty.

Minutemen and women, stay within the rules of law in everything you do, and you will win in everything you do. And that is how we are going to win this contest with our political governors to stop the immigration lawlessness.

Thank you to all of you who supported me during these past three years of total Hell.

Meanwhile, watch your "six." What happened to me could very well happen to you.

Sincerely Yours,

Jim Gilchrist, BAJ, BSBA, MBA, CPA(ret.) - Founder and President, Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project, Inc. [dba The Minuteman Project, Inc.]