Thursday, April 2, 2009

A few snappy comebacks to verbal attacks in public.

Some is borrowed with permission and some is new. ADD your own. Gotta put my spin on this and provide a few snappy comebacks...

Why can't you just let them make a better life for themselves?
--Are you willing to bet your life everyone pouring over the border is 'nice'?
--Because they expect me to pay for it.
--Because they steal our social security numbers to do so

Why are you so full of hate?
--Because my identity was stolen.
--My neighborhood has turned into a third world country.
--Someone I know was killed/raped/etc by an illegal alien.
--My mayor is corrupt.
--My fellow Americans seem to have their heads up their….
--Because you people won't let me protest in peace.

Do you even have a job?
--No, I was replaced by an illegal making $2 an hour -- don't come crying to me when you're next!
--No, how would you like to employ a hardworking American for a change?
--Do you have eyes?
--Yes, and so do you - protecting our country from invaders!

Did you know this land once belonged to Mexico?
-- Yes, it was also an independent country called the Republic of California. This was also the Nation of the Tongva - the true native Americans of LA. How far back in history do you want to go?
-- Yes, and do you know how many Americans died defending this land for you sorry ass?
-- If you think Mexico is so great, why don't you move there? [an oldie but a goodie]

Why don't Minutemen go protect the Canadian border?
-- We do.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
-- Defending the Nation is the most important use of anyone's time.
++++

Don't you know this is really Mexico?
-- Oh, really? Open your wallet and give me all that foreign currency (US dollars) you are illegally carrying & working for. I'll turn it in.

Dont' you know this is still Mexican land? Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Monica?
-- Oh, really? Then you better get out of places like Sunland, Oxnard, Reseda, Riverside, Buellton, Arleta, Burbank, Glendale, Hollywood, Tarzana, Van Nuys, Canoga Park, Bakersfield, Orange County, Ventura, Anahiem, Pasdena, Long Beach, and many many more.

Do you want a job?
-- No thanks. This is my only fun-day off from working a 6 day job.

Why aren't you working today?
-- Thanks for you concern. I am working, just doing the protesting that my fellow citizens won't do.

Why aren't you in church on Sunday?
--I'm jewish and have been to temple, thanks
--I went last night. We have Saturday evening masses now, do you know that?

Why are you hassling these nice working people?
--I wasn't hassling anyone. You got out of your car, parked it and walked over to me to ask your unfriendly statment. I was minding my own business.
--This is your lucky today! You get a Free US Govt civics lesson. What I'm doing is called exercising my USA First Amendment Rights. It new to primitive 3rd world countries, but not here. Don't you know this?

Why don't you stop filming me OR you can't film me?
--Oh PluuuuZE, NO. I can't stop myself. You're just so damned attractive.
--I can't. Filming is for your personal protection, not mine. There are criminals around.
--Yes I can. We aren't in Mexico, chum.

Can I take your picture?
-- Yes. But before that, I must warn you I charge for pictures and autographs due to my strict film union rules.
--Yes. But I have to give you a hug, first!

Why don't you go back to Europe?
--I'm not from there. I'm from Burbank.
--You go back first!
--I'm native polynesian. You leave.
--You're not the boss of me!
--I will leave, when you walk back to Siberia.
--Why? You don't look Olmec to me.
--I'll self deport after you do.