Thursday, February 12, 2009

SOS's Chelene NOT donating $1,000 per month over to the Ramos & Compean families

I just got this from Jim Gilchrist; it's an email to Shawna Forde regarding the SOS Webmistress, Chelene Nightengale...

From: Century21Minuteman [mailto:century21minuteman@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:29 AM
To: 'Take Back America T-shirt Comp'
Subject: SOS and Chelene Nightingale's unjust enrichment payments from Minuteman Project

Shawna,
You asked me about Chelene Nightingale’s payments from the Minuteman Project and if she is using the money for the cause in fighting illegal immigration. Attached is the spreadsheet showing her monthly cash payments, which will continue at least into 2010.
She receives $1,000 per month.
As far as I know, none of the money is used to further the cause against illegal immigration lawlessness. In my opinion, she should turn the entire $1,000 per month over to the Ramos and Compean families, rather than keep it all for her own benefit.
Here is the story:
Nightingale engaged in malicious defamation, apparently at the behest of Marvin Stewart, for the sole purpose of destroying the Minuteman Project. Nightingale repeatedly posted on the Internet, and verbally claimed to strangers and mutual acquaintances alike, that Jim Gilchrist was “under criminal investigation” by the FBI, IRS and USPS. I introduced written testimony of this defamation to the court. ALL of these claims were bogus and she knew it.

Nightingale, in my opinion, was instrumental in conspiracy with several others to purposely spread false rumours that Jim Gilchrist, Steve Eichler, and Sandy Gilchrist were somehow conducting a criminal cartel of sorts from within the MMP. As a result of the severe damage caused by Nightingale’s deliberate crusade of destruction, I had no choice but sue her to stop her insane behaviour. What my lawyer did not tell me is that a public figure cannot sue anyone for defamation. Since I am considered a public figure, anyone can say whatever they want about me, regardless of whether it is true or outright vile and malicious propaganda. The consequence is that MMP was levied a fine by the court to pay Nightingale over $20,000 plus 8% interest. We are required to pay at least $1,000 per month until fully paid up.

The tragedy is that Nightingale was able to spread in defamers lies, in a joint effort with the hijackers who have tried to steal the MMP, with the intent on bringing as much disruption and destruction as possible to the MMP and the minuteman movement. For that, she is being rewarded to the tune of $1,000 or more per month. I hope this answers your questions about the court ordered payments to Chelene Nightingale, leader of Save Our State (SOS). I am sure she is enjoying her instant lottery winnings.

Jim ++++
-
So I decided to ask Chelene directly about her donating that "FREE monies" to the Ramos and Campeon families since she got so much media attention by supporting their cause:

"Why aren't you donating the unethical damages money you are getting ($1000 a mo. from MMP) and give it ALL to the families of Campeon and Ramos?
You clearly snakey prostituted yourself with those wounded folks to get news coverage for yourself, you owe them that money.
You haven't and won't.
Where's that do-gooder that you scream about to anyone who will listen to your $hit?
Just keep on being a hypocrite.+++"
-

Here is Chelene's the official managing director of the SOS's response to my helpful idea for the Ramos and Campeon families:

"I am copying my attorney on this as I have asked you before NOT to email me and have blocked your account. (**TRUE FACTS: ONLY my old SOS account!) In addition, I have blindcopied several people so that they can see the insanity and abuse endured by the likes of you. (**TRUE FACTS: I thought this was a private email. I guess I can publish this email around, too!)

First, your best friend Gilchrist is the hypocrite and liar that you choose to believe! (**TRUE FACTS: He has the facts and has never LIED like you!) The LEGAL court documents are on the PUBLIC forum of Save Our State and are a matter of PUBLIC record via the court system! Your "hero" falsely sued me and other patriots to create some type of diversion from the REAL MMP legal battle. It is NOT my problem that your extreme envy and hatred for SOS and me caused you to not look objectively at the FACTS. (**TRUE FACTS: ENVY, of what? Of a badly run, corrupt and laughable .org?) Your "hero" LOST in court because his UNSIGNED under oath FALSE allegations had NO merit and NO evidence! Your "hero" did NOT lose for "being a public figure" like he so falsely claims. And the anti-SLAPP winnings go STRAIGHT to my attorney who is PAID for his legal services!! I personally endured almost $1000 in OUT-OF-POCKET expenses which were reimbursed and that is ALL!! The REST of the money PAYS the attorney who although worked on contingency did NOT work for FREE!!! Want to look at my bank account records?? I would be more than willing to show you there is NO deposit from Gilchrist. (**TRUE FACTS: I don't trust you because you lie for your benefit. Put that on the Internet, too!)

Daniel or anyone else, this guy has been harrassing me for a very long time. I have asked him to NOT email me. I have blocked his account and he still cyberstalks me. Can I go to the police with this? Quite frankly one must wonder if this person is not a PAID infilitrator as he spends more time abusing patriots than he ever attends events! (**TRUE FACTS: I have complained about her specifically due to her corruption, public lies, and her slanders towards innocent patriots! CAREFUL: I may be under your bed!)

And finally...I have NEVER helped the agents and their families for some type of media gain!!! Monica and I are genuine friends and I LOVE the family! Yet, I have NEVER been in the media on their behalf!!!! You are mentally ill! (**TRUE FACTS: Judging by your heated protestations on this simple point, I must have hit a nerve !!!!!)
God Forgive America,
Chelene Nightingale
Managing Director +++"
-
Here's the truth from Jim Gilchrist on this matter:

"She is one mad person…mad, meaning nuts, not angry.

I lost the case because, although my grounds for suing were valid according to the judge (malicious defamation, deliberate lies and so forth with the purpose of causing damage and wounds) the fact that I am considered a public figure prevented me from “having a case”. (**FACT: Google: public figures are open to ANY public criticism, cannot be libeled.) In other word, anyone can say anything they want about someone who is in the public eye, and there is simply nothing that can be done about it. In the cases of Carol Burnett and Tom Cruise, they won only because the newspapers they sued simply settled out of court rather than go through the rigors of an incredibly expensive trial.

Chelene, acting on orders from Marvin Stewart, literally hates me. Stewart just got slammed with over $2500 in court penalties two weeks ago for abuse of the legal system. MMP lawyers are on him like hornets on a chicken. Courtney and Sielski also got nailed with about $4,000 in penalties each for the same abuse. The judge has had it with them. He is irate when they are in court.

I think you should exercise your free speech rights and simply write whatever you want about anyone you want. Since Chelene is a limited public figure, I guess you can say whatever you want about her and not worry about any legal repercussions. She has sent warnings about calling her lawyer to about 100 other emailers, including me. She has never followed up on those threats, probably because she knows her suits would go the way of the Gilchrist suits.

It’s a wonderful life, eh? God save the First Amendment. JIM GILCHRIST++++
-
AND Jim Gilchrist added this:

"Write back to her and tell her you have “irrefutable proof” that she is a liar about everything she said in her email to you. Her reply should keep her busy for about two weeks and put her in a tailspin. She certainly enjoyed doing that to me, my wife, and Steve Eichler for two years. Time for her to enjoy the game, this time as a recipient. I have to send a $1,000 per month for her benefit to reimburse her for legal fees. That is constructive receipt and she is required to report it as taxable income in her tax return. Tell her that and ask her if Gilchrist has sent her a 1099? "
-
AND if this matter was going to be closed, I guess Chelene also sent a copy of my private simple email (**FACT- without my permission) to another radical kool-aide drinking San Diego MinuteMan .org, Jeff Schwilk, another Jim Gilchrist jealouse-hater. He had these calming, intelligent, and prudent suggestions to her.

From- Jeff Schwilk (jeffschwilk@cox.net)

Chelene, who is this F*ck wad?? Another of Gilly's freak goons?

Point him out at the next rally and we'll "correct" his attitude. Just another worthless punk who hangs around our movement because no one in the real world will even talk to him. Why is it that all the losers hang out at MMP??? (**FACT: Even though Mr. Schwilk and I attended several repetative DLC protests, he seems to have forgot me. Funny, huh? Very intelligent of him. Schwilk is a close pal of the current NMI leadership 'ghost', Dennis Slater.)
-

This is YOUR CORRUPT LEADERSHIP of SOS and SDMM. !!! !!!!
You must be so proud !!! !!!!!

(borrowing from an emotional Chelene 'Crazy' Nightengale and Jeff 'Bully-Boy' Schwilk.